Insurance Defense Attorney
We are seeking attorneys to serve the Houston, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio areas. You'll have the opportunity to work remotely full-time, or we can provide an office environment.
As an insurance defense attorney, you’ll be a part of our trucking accident litigation team, providing legal representation to transportation companies in all aspects of litigation.
Handling cases from beginning to end, you’ll also prepare legal pleadings, motions, statements, trial briefs and be involved in negotiating settlements. Additionally, you’ll work closely with clients and our paralegals to prepare timely reports on litigation, ensuring all appropriate defenses are leveraged to reach positive outcomes. Other tasks will include analyzing written discovery, depositions, medical records and assessing the value of claims to determine risk exposure.
- 3-6 years’ experience in auto defense litigation or plaintiff’s personal injury
- Able to work independently or with a team with strong attention to detail along with the ability to organize and prioritize workload while working with an electronic diary
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify risk with strong understanding of all applicable ethical duties
- Ability to work effectively with clients and customers and negotiate on their behalf
- Competitive salary
- Monthly bonuses based on productivity
- Semi-annual bonuses based on profitability
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Health savings account
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday, Full time
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio