Mr. Antonmattei-Goitia is an experienced Litigation Attorney with more than 16 years in practice. He assists the firm’s clients by defending personal injury, property damage, and wrongful death claims. He also defends and prosecutes commercial litigation matters including general business and insurance disputes. In the last year Mr. Antonmattei has attended trial on 5 different occasions. His extensive trial experience, a strong work ethic, confidence, and dynamic personality make him well suited for litigation.
The son of a physician, Mr. Antonmattei was born in Columbus, Ohio, and later joined his parents in their return to Puerto Rico, where he grew up. He earned a Bachelor’s of Science in Economics from Boston College in 1999 and then graduated with honors from the Inter-American University School of Law in 2004. Mr. Antonimattei-Goitia first came to Houston representing Houston Astros phenom Carlos Correa.
Mr. Antonmattei-Goitia’s years as an attorney and business owner provide a strong background for handling the firm’s trucking and transportation clients in litigation disputes. In addition to his experience as an attorney, Mr. Antonmattei-Goitia worked in his family’s medical practice and real estate development businesses, was the President of the Puerto Rico Professional Baseball League, a Member of the Board of the Caribbean Professional Baseball Confederation, a professional baseball franchise Owner, and a Major League Baseball Players’ Association Certified Player Agent.
- Supreme Court of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the
- Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Supreme Court of Puerto Rico
- U.S. District Court for the District of Puerto Rico
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
Conferences & Seminars
- State Bar of Texas Advanced Evidence and Discovery, Houston, Texas, April 11th-12th, 2019
- State Bar of Texas Prosecuting & Defending Truck and Auto Collision Cases, Houston, Texas, November 15th-16th, 2018
- State Bar of Texas Federal Court Practice 2017, Houston, Texas, August 5, 2018
- Harris County Municipal & Justice Bar Association 12th Annual Rene Gonzales Practical Skills, Houston, Texas, February 17, 2018
Speaking Engagements and Presentations
- Gonzalez Practical Skills Seminar, February 16th, 2019