The Fuentes Firm is seeking a Paralegal to join our team.
Our firm is a recognized leader in the transportation industry. We embody our values of excellence, service, growth, accountability, and teamwork. This is the foundation of who we are.
We are growth-oriented and provide our team members with challenging work and the resources to support continuous improvement, including the opportunity to work with highly motivated and intelligent individuals.
You will have the opportunity for remote or on-premises work. It is part of our modern employee-centered approach, that has proven increased employee satisfaction, as well as productivity.
Join our team as we get better every day, in every way.
Responsibilities of the Paralegal:
- Drafting comprehensive reports.
- Medical records review and chronologies.
- Drafting of case budgets.
- 3 years or more of paralegal experience
- Possesses good communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Dedication to quality work product
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Primary Location(s): Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Dallas
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday, Full time
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Houston metropolitan area