As an insurance defense attorney, you’ll be a part of our trucking accident litigation team, providing legal representation to transportation companies in all aspects of litigation.
Handling cases from beginning to end, you’ll also prepare legal pleadings, motions, statements, trial briefs and be involved in negotiating settlements. Additionally, you’ll work closely with clients and our paralegals to prepare timely reports on litigation, ensuring all appropriate defenses are leveraged to reach positive outcomes. Other tasks will include analyzing written discovery, depositions, medical records and assessing the value of claims to determine risk exposure.
Compensation will be based upon experience. Along with a competitive compensation package, we also offer the opportunity to work with a group of highly intelligent and motivated professionals. We are growth-oriented and provide our team members with challenging work and the resources to support continuous improvement.
For more information please visit fuentesfirm.com/careers/
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-6 years’ experience in auto defense litigation or plaintiff’s personal injury
- Able to work independently or with a team with strong attention to detail along with the ability to organize and prioritize workload while working with an electronic diary
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify risk with strong understanding of all applicable ethical duties
- Ability to work effectively with clients and customers and negotiate on their behalf
The Fuentes Firm is a recognized leader in the transportation industry. We embody our values of excellence, service, growth, accountability, and teamwork. This is the foundation of who we are.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Houston metropolitan area