The Fuentes Firm defends transportation companies in personal injury matters. With a highly motivated team and strong reputation in the industry, we continue to expand. The position includes the opportunity to handle challenging legal work for many of the leading companies within our industry.
Compensation will be based upon experience. Along with a competitive compensation package, we also offer the opportunity to work with a group of highly intelligent and motivated professionals. We are growth-oriented and provide our team members with challenging work and the resources to support continuous improvement.
For more information please visit fuentesfirm.com/careers/
Responsibilities of the Paralegal (including, but not limited to):
- Summary of Initial Investigation: Prepare summary of all information discovered through preliminary investigation.
- Discovery: Propounding, Review responses and production documents; Index and structure documents for the purpose of trial; Prepare and identify records requests; Non-Party Discovery.
- Investigation of Agencies’ Materials
- Records: Identify any relevant requests for documents to be made from information found through investigations.
- Investigation of Scene
- Investigation of Social Media
- Investigation of Suit
- Investigation of Plaintiff
- Investigation of Defendant Driver
- Investigation of Defendant Company
- Investigation of Defendant Company Owner and/or Driver
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 years or more of paralegal experience
- Possesses good communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Dedication to quality work product
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
The Fuentes Firm is a recognized leader in the transportation industry. We embody our values of excellence, service, growth, accountability, and teamwork. This is the foundation of who we are.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Paralegal: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations